How do I sign in to my tablet?
If this is your first time logging in, the system administrator will have to provide you with a Driver ID, and the system has created a temporary password. Use the first 4 letters of your last name in uppercase, plus the last 4 digits of your driver’s license number. Passwords for drivers with 2- or 3-character last names will use the entire last name. For example: Driver John Smith, license 123456789 would be assigned password SMIT6789.
- Make sure that the Connection Status icon is green or amber and your ignition is on.
- Tap on the words ‘Enter Driver ID’.
- Enter your driver ID and password with the screen keyboard and tap the ‘Enter’ or ‘Done’ button. Your driver ID and password should be the same until you change your password.
- Tap on ‘Sign In’.
- Review and preview availability.
- Check your driving time progress status bar for available hours.*
- Check your last status.
- If the bar is not at a full 8, 10, or 11 hours (depending on your operating profile) check ‘Gain Time At:’ to see how long you should wait before your next hours reset.
- Tap on ‘Cancel’ to exit the sign in process.
- Tap on ‘Status’ to sign into the system.
- Choose the ‘On Duty (Driver)’ button to start your day.
- This status places you on duty, not driving, until the system detects your vehicle is moving.
- Only use the ‘On Duty (Not Driver)’ button if you will be a passenger in the vehicle or as instructed by your supervisor.
- The manage shipments screen will open next.
- To add a new shipment, tap the Enter Shipment ID field and then tap Enter, Done, or Add.
- To remove a shipment, tap the box next to the Shipment ID and then tap Remove.
- Tap Next.
- Enter the Odometer information in the Enter Odometer field. Tap Request DVIR. When DVIR is received, tap OK.
- Review the post-trip report from the last driver and tap Next.
- Add notes, and then certify and submit by tapping Yes and then Done.
*Per regulation, for the first 10 days the system may not display available hours on the tablet. The system is still capturing information and generating logs, which are available in the eFleetSuite portal.